If you or a loved one has been injured in a trucking accident in Centre & Fort Payne, Alabama turn to Stallings & Eubanks LLC to get compensation. We'll investigate your case to find out what you're entitled to.
Don't wait to contact a personal injury lawyer. The longer you wait, the higher the risk of losing key evidence that can support your case. You can depend on the personal injury attorneys to examine all the evidence and fight for the justice you deserve.
Call us now to schedule a trucking accident consultation in Centre & Fort Payne, AL.
WHAT ALL DOES THE INVESTIGATION COVER?
A lot goes into an auto accident investigation. Your case can include a variety of factors, such as:
- How fast the truck was going at the time of the accident
- Any maintenance issues the truck may have had
- Whether the driver slammed on his brakes
- Communication between the driver and the trucking company
- The position of the driver's seat at the time of the collision
- How long the driver had been on the road
Our personal injury attorneys will sift through the information to build a solid case for you. Contact our law firm today to discuss your situation with a trained auto accident lawyer in Centre & Fort Payne, AL.